Wednesday, February 10
3:00 – 4:30 pm
Please click here to join the webinar Passcode: 584966
This session will cover the significant changes to the 2018 Washington State Energy Code for Commercial Buildings, which will go into effect on Feb 1. We will explore the new code’s impact on building performance and how it will perform in the context of Washington’s energy code goals, alignment with the new state energy strategy, and the state’s implementation timeline.
Topics discussed will include:
- Building envelope insulation and air barrier testing requirement changes;
- The new C407 Total Building Performance Energy Modeling Protocol;
- The new HVAC Total System Performance Ratio (HVAC TSPR) Energy Modeling requirement;
- A shift of focus to carbon emissions instead of energy savings
- The compliance paths for the energy code, including updates for each path; and
- Other significant changes.
1.5 HSW Learning Units are available for for this event.