Welcome to the 2021 State Legislative Session!
- Find your Senators or Representatives by name or district.
- Look up your legislators with your home address.
- Find emails for all legislators
- Look up a bill by number or key words
- Find Senate and House committees, agendas and committee schedules
- Comment on a bill: sign in with your position, submit written testimony, or sign up to testify
- AIA’s bill tracker
- AIA’s cheat sheet on navigating the Legislature’s website
- How to register your position on state legislation
- Budget: Washington state projected to get $3.2 billion more in taxes as economy brightens amid COVID-19 recovery Seattle Times, 3.17.21
- Policing: With the Washington Legislature halfway through its session, here’s where policing bills stand Seattle Times, 3.15.21
- Tax: Capital gains tax bill heads to House after passing Washington Senate Spokesman-Review 3.7.21
- Policing: Washington state lawmakers advance bills to ban police use of chokeholds and neck restraints, collect use-of-force data Seattle Times, 3.1.21
- Tax: Tracking plans to tax the rich in the 2021 Washington Legislature Crosscut, 2.17.21