Design in Public and AIA Seattle asked designers, educators, kids, parents—anyone interested in public education and children’s health—to come up with ideas to transform “school lunch” from an unhealthy institution into a catalyst for bettering public health and wellness. The entries are in! Come view all the ideas to transform school lunch at the gallery opening reception on Tuesday, January 14 from 5-7pm at AIA Seattle.
Winners will be announced at a free, public event on Tuesday, January 28 at the Microsoft Auditorium of the Central Seattle Public Library. Moderator, Susan Szenasy, Editor-in-Chief of Metropolis Magazine, will be joined by a distinguished jury:
More info on Gallery Opening @ AIA Seattle
- Lindsey Greto (Seattle Children’s Research Institute)
- John Kandemir (Aramark Education)
- Stephen Murakami (Tacoma School District)
- Shannon Nichol (Gustafson Guthrie Nichol Ltd.)
- Eric Tanaka (Tom Douglas Restaurants)