Webinar + Discussion
Friday, June 19 – 11:00-Noon
Join us for a moderated panel discussion to help you prepare to reopen your office and bring your staff back to work. In addition to the physical issues of returning staff to the office, the panel will discuss the policies you will need to have in place, liability issues to address, and planning for keeping your staff, your clients, and you safe and healthy. We have gathered a panel comprised of architects, legal counsel and risk management experts to address these issues and more.
View the recording of this webinar | password: 9d=4$$^6
Moderator: Stephen Black AIA, AIAWA Board President
- Sidney L. Scarboro: AIA LEED AP, Associate Principal, Perkins+Will
- Greg Francis: Associate AIA, Director of Operations, ALSC Architects
- David Wilkinson: Risk Control Director – Pacific Northwest, CNA Insurance Companies
- Kirsten Daniels: Employment Attorney, Cairncross & Hempelmann; part-time rock star
One CEU is available for participating in this webinar.
- Understand the variety of factors to consider in evaluating re-opening the office
- Become familiar with the level of controls essential to re-opening safely
- Learn about planning, documentation and policies to implement before re-opening
- Discuss best practices for communication, preserving firm culture and returning to construction observation
Click here for AIAWA’s COVID resources page, which includes toolkits and other information related to reopening offices.
Questions: Tammie Sueirro, email@example.com